Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 45 (grade e), while the potential is 88 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Superb Farmhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Two En Suites
- Off Road Parking
- Workshop And Stable Block
- Three Acre Paddock
- Equestrian Property
- No Chain Delay
A WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED FARMHOUSE INCLUDING A 3 ACRE FIELD - ALSO OFFERING THE OPTION TO PURCHASE FURTHER LAND IF REQUIRED - NO CHAIN DELAY. Whitegate Farmhouse is a spectacular family home with original construction dating back to the 17th century. The property has been extensively re-developed throughout to an impeccable standard, retaining the property''s charm and character whilst injecting a modern twist. The property is located amongst rolling countryside in the charming village of Stacksteads boasting 360 degree views over the surrounding area and offering private acreage of approximately three acres to the rear which would be ideal for equestrian use. Internally this impressive family home comprises, ground floor: entrance hallway leading to two reception rooms, with the largest having a multi fuel stove and from the second reception room you can gain access to the dining kitchen with range style cooker. From the kitchen you will find doors leading to the utility room and guest WC. To the first floor a spacious and light landing leads to three double bedrooms, with the first and second benefiting from en suites, a further single bedroom, currently used as a dressing room and a stunning four piece family bathroom with sauna. Externally to the front of the property is a superb sized laid to lawn garden and an extensive gravelled driveway. To the rear is a good sized paved garden with a number of outbuildings including a workshop, stables and timber built garage. The property also has the benefit of a good sized grass paddock measuring approximately three acres to the rear - ideal for equestrian use! For further information or to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact our Rossendale branch.
- Entrance Hallway
- Hardwood half glazed front entrance door, smoke alarm, beams to ceiling, central heating radiator, alarm box, door to reception room one, double doors to reception room two and door to rear porch.
- Rear Porch
- Hardwood half glazed rear entrance door.
- Reception Room One
21'6 x 12'4Two hardwood double glazed mullion windows, beams to the ceiling, four wall lights, central heating radiator, television point, centre piece cast iron multi fuel stove with a tiled base and solid wood flooring.
- Reception Room Two
18'4 x 13'2Hardwood double glazed mullion window, three wall lights, central heating radiator, beams to ceiling, television point, stairs to the first floor and door to the dining kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
18'5 x 10'7Hardwood double glazed mullion window, range of dark wood effect wall and base units with polished granite effect worktops and tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, drainer and mixer tap, fitted six ring Belling range cooker, extractor hood, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, spotlights, beams to ceiling, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and door to the utility.
- Utility Room
9' x 7'1UPVC double glazed window, coordinating wall and base units with granite effect worktops and tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, vent for dryer, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, hardwood stable door to the rear and door to the WC.
- White two piece suite comprising: low basin WC, pedestal wash basin and part tiled elevations.
- Hardwood double glazed window, beams to ceiling, central heating radiator, airing cupboard housing the boiler and doors to four bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom One
19'1 x 10'9Hardwood double glazed mullion window, spotlights, central heating radiator, television point and door to the en suite.
- En Suite
- White three piece suite comprising: low basin WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, part tiled elevations, beams to ceiling, central heating radiator, solid wood flooring, storage to eaves and hardwood double glazed frosted window.
- Bedroom Two
12'9 x 12'7Hardwood double glazed mullion window, beams to ceiling, central heating radiator, television point, loft access and door to the en suite.
- En Suite
- White three piece suite comprising: low basin WC, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle with direct feed shower, full tiled elevations, spotlights, extractor fan, central heating radiator and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Three
11'9 x 11'3Hardwood double glazed mullion window, beams to ceiling, television point and central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Four
11'11 x 6'10Hardwood double glazed window and central heating radiator.
- White four piece suite comprising: low basin WC, pedestal wash basin, 'P' shaped bath with direct feed shower overhead, walk in sauna, full tiled elevations, spotlights, extractor fan, central heating radiator, solid wood flooring and hardwood double glazed frosted window.
- Laid to lawn garden with vibrant bedding, gravelled pathway and a multi car gravelled driveway.
- Paved garden with a workshop (13'9 x 13'9), log store with light and power, hay store and a stable block (14' x 13'10) with light and power. There is also a three acre paddock.
- Agents Notes
- Council Tax Band D.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 27738660
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.